Microsoft Plug & Play Game Controller

All Gurus once were Newbies
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Please stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions prefer the other forums within the support section.
Before you post please read this

Microsoft Plug & Play Game Controller

Postby admiralsboy888 on Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:43 pm

I found a USB Microsoft Plug & Play game controller at a yard sale and want to get it to work with Mint 12, specifically with Nexiuz and OpenArena. I am using an Acer Aspire 5315 Notebook with 2 GB RAM and 120 GB HD. Any advice would be appreciated!

UPDATE: I put this question out there a couple days ago. Hard to believe 28 views, no replies. I've never had a question go unanswered on here this long! Will someone PLEASE help?

Another update: Now there have been 66 views and no replies. Isn't this supposed to be a "friendly" community where people help each other? I'm getting rather frustrated witht the lack of help in this and another topic I posted.
admiralsboy888
Level 1
Level 1

Linux Mint is funded by ads and donations.

Re: Microsoft Plug & Play Game Controller

Postby CupOfCoffee on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:07 pm

Erm... I don't know, but you could try searching for your game controller on the Linux Community Website, (http://community.linuxmint.com/hardware) they could have the software for the device you have. I just saw you post and thought I could try to help a bit... :wink:
Ironically, I actually don't like coffee that much - I prefer tea.

My Rusty and Trusty PC: Compaq Presario C500 (widescreen) x86, 2GB RAM, 1TB Solid State Hybrid, 1.86 GHz Intel Celeron M 440.
CupOfCoffee
Level 2
Level 2

Return to Newbie Questions