How to install Cosmic Break ?

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
ArcHeart

How to install Cosmic Break ?

Post by ArcHeart »

hi guys, this is my first steps in linux and linux mint and i ve readed to install apliccation of guindow$ are required a program called "wine" i are installed that program and i try run the installer of cosmic break (a good game) but the window closes alone and i repeat that and that problem again.

i dont use privative controllers and my video card works perfect whit mint
anyone can help me whit this problem (trouble)?

thanks to all for help.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
emma520

Re: How to install Cosmic Break ?

Post by emma520 »

Thank you for this.
CosmicBreak is a free-to-play 3D MMO Third-person Shooter in which players create and control giant robots to fight in various game modes. The game features an anime style, a sci-fi theme, a unique editor system for robot customization and a wide range of different game modes for mech fans to get an exciting shooting experience.
CosmicBreak was originally released in Japan and fairly received due to its solid gameplay. It is now making entry to Europe, with the 2nd CBT scheduled to start on Dec. 5th, 2012. For those interested in robots and intense PvP, you may want to check out this shooter MMO.
passerby

Re: How to install Cosmic Break ?

Post by passerby »

It seems to be well-supported on ubuntu/mint.
Check out the install instructions for Julia or Maverick here: http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.p ... &iId=20416
You may want to install playonlinux so you can run the specified version of wine.

Return to “Beginner Questions”