Using the Frapper map

All Gurus once were Newbies
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Please stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions prefer the other forums within the support section.
Before you post please read this

Using the Frapper map

Postby fireatwill on Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:52 pm

Hello, I've decided after trialing Mint for a week that it's a nifty bit of kit, so I now dual boot between ubuntu and this
as I finally got rid of windows :D I seem to be doing alright managing both these distro's, just one thing, how the devil do you get to post yourself on th community map Frapper I must admit I'm totally bamboozled, it won't let me put the pin where I want :roll: Any help on this would be greatly appreciated :?
fireatwill
Level 1
Level 1

Linux Mint is funded by ads and donations.

Re: Using the Frapper map

Postby GrayWizardLinux on Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:58 pm

I screwed around with that for a while about 6 months ago and finally got it to work. do not remember how. I looked again last week and my name was not there and it seemed like many others were missing too- basically it looks like a crappy piece of software.

I would not waste my time or your time on worrying about it. Personally that is.
Linux Mint - Pure Bliss!
GrayWizardLinux
Level 6
Level 6

Re: Using the Frapper map

Postby fireatwill on Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:31 am

I think you are right, tried a few more times and gave up in the end :x It's not important anyway, thanks for the input :D
fireatwill
Level 1
Level 1

Return to Newbie Questions