How do I access archives in Thunderbird.

All Gurus once were Newbies
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Please stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions prefer the other forums within the support section.
Before you post please read this

How do I access archives in Thunderbird.

Postby Dutty on Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:42 am

I'd like to go back to access an old email that I archived in Thunderbird. I can put an email in Archive, but I can't find the folder to gain access to an old email. Thanx 4 whatever info u can send my way. It'll be greatly appreciated.

Dutty :D
The degree of civilization in a society can be judged by entering its prisons. - Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Dutty
Level 2
Level 2

Linux Mint is funded by ads and donations.

Re: How do I access archives in Thunderbird.

Postby Gord on Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:52 am

The Archive folder should appear in the folder tree on the main tab in Thunderbird, something like

Inbox
Drafts
Sent
Archives
Trash

You can check your current Archive settings using the instructions here.
Gord
Level 1
Level 1

Re: How do I access archives in Thunderbird.

Postby Dutty on Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:39 pm

Thanx, Gord. I know it's late, but I didn't get back to this post until now when I'm having the same trouble. Thanx, your reply was and is appreciated. :D
The degree of civilization in a society can be judged by entering its prisons. - Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Dutty
Level 2
Level 2

Return to Newbie Questions