Ok, here is some more information.
These are the instructions I am trying to follow...http://www.ap-i.net/skychart/en/documen ... nux_debian
What is meant by a signature in this context? Where would I find Patrick Chevalley's signature and how would I ad it to APT?
I'm really confused by these instructions.
Copy paste everything after the dash -
1) Open a term and paste in- sudo apt-key adv --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com --recv-keys D79BF92A
2) Then next in Term and paste in- sudo gedit /etc/apt/sources.list
Gedit will open with sources list. Past next line into sources.list -
Add to bottom of file. And then Save it.
3) Then in Term paste in - sudo aptitude update
wait for prompt
4) Term again paste in - sudo aptitude -r install skychart
5) That's all, exit the term and Alt+F2 and type skychart to run the program. Don't know if they will add a icon in menu or not.
You will have to check that.