installing a wacom bamboo almost solved

All Gurus once were Newbies
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Please stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions prefer the other forums within the support section.
Before you post please read this

installing a wacom bamboo almost solved

Postby ishbel535 on Thu May 01, 2008 9:29 am

Hi there,

I just bought myself a wacom bamboo graphics tablet, thinking it could be used on my Daryna system and it would be better than a mouse for doing artwork. Unfortunately the only thing it does is light up the blue circle around the scrolling/touchpad thing. I can't make sense of the installation instructions I've found online. Could somebody please provide me some pointers on how to install or else direct me to the location of instructions that work for Mint? I really don't want to have to give up and only use it with windows...
carpe coffeum
ishbel535
Level 1
Level 1

Linux Mint is funded by ads and donations.

Re: installing a wacom bamboo

Postby Husse on Thu May 01, 2008 2:31 pm

Don't fix it if it ain't broken, don't break it if you can't fix it
Husse
Level 21
Level 21

Re: installing a wacom bamboo

Postby ishbel535 on Fri May 02, 2008 9:15 am

Thanks for that. I've got it working now - at least more or less. The buttons have their own ideas about what they're supposed to do, but anyway...
carpe coffeum
ishbel535
Level 1
Level 1

Return to Newbie Questions