RHowells wrote:Can I use CNR with LinuxMint, like it says you can with Ubuntu please?
cnr.com wrote:Linux Mint 4.0
Using the Download page:
1. Open a browser (Firefox)
2. Open Download CNR Client page
3. From the console command prompt:~$ sudo apt-get update (updates the index file on the system)
4. Select Download Now for Linux Mint
5. Opening cnr-client dialog box is presented
6. Ensure Open with: GDebi Package Installer (default) is selected
7. Downloads dialog box is presented (ignore)
8. Package Installer: cnr-client dialog box is presented
9. Select Install Package (will download and install additional packages dependencies as required)
Once CNR installs properly...
From the CNR desktop icon or Programs> System > CNR - Opens browser
From an open browser: http://www.cnr.com/
1. Select Install Now for any product that Linux Mint is a Supported Distribution (Product Specifications page)
2. Opening package.cnr dialog box is presented
3. Ensure Open with: CNR (default) is selected Note: recommend selecting: Do this automatically for files like this from now on.
4. Downloads dialog box is presented (ignore)
5. CNR Progress dialog box is presented
6. Software Program is installed
Note: If the program has a desktop file, it will be listed under Applications. CNR log available in /var/log/cnr.log for more information on the results.
Fred wrote:sudo apt-get install program-name
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 34 guests