how to format pendrive in LM14 Nadia KDE

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
kousantz

how to format pendrive in LM14 Nadia KDE

Post by kousantz »

Hi! I am new to linux world i am using LM14 Nadia KDE in my i3,4GB ram, 500gb hard disk Desktop.
i tried to format my mobiles memory card which is a microSD 8GB card produced by Hitech but the format option was not found out by me. plz help.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
daveinuk
Level 7
Level 7

Re: how to format pendrive in LM14 Nadia KDE

Post by daveinuk »

Hello kousantz,

best/easiest application i've found is startup disc creator in your menu on mint 14. If the usb is plugged in the program will show it listed in the bottom half of the dialogue box on screen, (ignore the top part about iso's) just click on erase disc, say yes to are you sure and enter your pass if this is required, the usb should be done in seconds.

There's other ways and app's in package manager/software centre but this is just my favourite :)
kousantz

Re: how to format pendrive in LM14 Nadia KDE

Post by kousantz »

thank you sir...thnks for this great help...

Return to “Beginner Questions”