How to create bootable multiple OS DVD in LM14 KDE 32bit?

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
kousantz

How to create bootable multiple OS DVD in LM14 KDE 32bit?

Post by kousantz »

Hi! I am new to linux world since window is proprietery software and very annoying i recently switched from windows to linuxmint 14 kde 32bit.
I want to create a bootaable DVD of multiple linux OS. I tried it by following methods specifed in this link http://multicd.tuxfamily.org/
i tried it but failed to create "multicd.iso" as specified on that website(link provided above). i executed those command specified there and did as per instructed but failed to create. please help me

OH! my desktop configuration is intel i3 processor, 4GB RAM and 500GB SATA HDD and DVD driver is made by LG
please help me
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
cwsnyder

Re: How to create bootable multiple OS DVD in LM14 KDE 32bi

Post by cwsnyder »

Try going to the /home/kousantz/Documents/multicd folder and enter the following command in a terminal:

Code: Select all

sudo chmod +x *.sh
You should be able to copy and paste if you don't trust your typing. After pressing the Enter key, again in the same terminal type:

Code: Select all

sudo ./multicd.sh
The shell script is supposed to be able to run as a normal user, but you may not have your permissions set correctly to write the .iso file as your normal user.
kousantz

Re: How to create bootable multiple OS DVD in LM14 KDE 32bi

Post by kousantz »

a lot of thanks sir it works. finally i created it. thanks again sir :D :) :o

Return to “Beginner Questions”