problem in setting Evolution email client in LM14 KDE32bit

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
kousantz

problem in setting Evolution email client in LM14 KDE32bit

Post by kousantz »

Hi! I am new to linux i want to set up my email id with evolution but failed to do so..after inputting password of my email id evolution freezes and no email is coming from gmail in my evolution inbox. my configuration is intel i3 processor,4gb ram,and 500gb hard disk. please help me.. However i can use calender apps of evolution in offline mode it is not synchronised with my gmail account. i also followed instructions specified in this link http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1724493
But when i am going to close application by clicking cross button at top right corner of evolution window, it freezes. Screenshots are provied for this. please help me out
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
kousantz

Re: problem in setting Evolution email client in LM14 KDE32b

Post by kousantz »

Please help me out..i cant set evolution.. :(

Return to “Beginner Questions”