I have a serious problem with Libre Office (Version 22.214.171.124 (Build ID: 360m1(Build:2)) while using Mint 14 which has XFCE running as the window manager.
I am having serious trouble with Libre Office. I have been using boxes in the body of the text to separate data and graphcs, etc. I have also been using the math formula to add in statistical formula that show my work. BUT when I save the work and open the *.doc later I find the doc is corrupted and that info is lost and the math formulae are poorly sized. I can determine what is going on. I do not believe I changed the defualts on Libre Office to that extent.