Having trouble with menu size

All Gurus once were Newbies
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Please stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions prefer the other forums within the support section.
Before you post please read this

Having trouble with menu size

Postby hurleyboy023 on Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:04 pm

So i installed linux mint 14 cinnamon onto my HP mini 110 and everything seemed to be working right until i started adding software. Now whenever I hit the menu button it extends above my display, like it thinks it is larger than it actually is. The weird thing is, is that everything else is sized correctly. All the windows are the correct size and nothing goes off the screen. I thought this might be a problem with the graphics driver but after extensive research I can't find anything relating to this problem. If someone could please help me I would greatly appreciate it. I was running windows xp but it was to cumbersome for the specs of the laptop and linux runs way better. I would love to keep it on my netbook and not have to go back to xp. Thanks for any help you guys can give.
hurleyboy023
Level 1
Level 1

Linux Mint is funded by ads and donations.

Return to Newbie Questions