How to change the system font color?

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Prego

How to change the system font color?

Post by Prego »

Hi! recently i install the Coffee Stain Theme in my mint 14 cinnamon, but the font is white and the background color is white, i dont see nothing even in the browser... I just want to change it to gray color... I'm a rookie, i have Mint since 3 weeks. I try to enter in Cinnamon settings but I dont see nothing that i can change. Someone told me to enter in control center but i dont see it anywhere. If you can help me, do it please... don_prego@yahoo.com Thanks in advance.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
DrHu

Re: How to change the system font color?

Post by DrHu »

Usually, in an empty space (area of..) the desktop right-click select properties and adjust screen settings, themes..
Prego

Re: How to change the system font color?

Post by Prego »

DrHu wrote:Usually, in an empty space (area of..) the desktop right-click select properties and adjust screen settings, themes..

DrHu: first, in the empty space in the desktop when right-click, "Properties" do not be seen... thaks but not done.

Return to “Beginner Questions”