Font size of the input of the login screen

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
NL-AJR

Font size of the input of the login screen

Post by NL-AJR »

Hey all,

I have been playing around with Linux Mint for a year now. I have a laptop with Mint 13 and a desktop with Mint 14. Both have Nvidia cards and both run proprietary drivers. However with the desktop I have the following problem that no one else seems to have. I first used it without the Nvidia card and it worked fine, installed the Nvidia card and the proprietary drivers and the system runs great, however the font size of what ever I type in the login screen has changed to a huge size. So whenever I type in my name or my password it huge (does not fit inside the box at all). I have searched the net and this forum and could not find anyone with similar problems.

I know that this is vague and you probably need more information, but I am strictly an amateur and have no idea how to fix this. Any suggestions are welcome.

Arthur
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Pierre
Level 21
Level 21

Re: Font size of the input of the login screen

Post by Pierre »

have a look in 'start-up manager'
- menu - administration - startUP-manager

reset the setting in there.
Please edit your original post title to include [SOLVED] - when your problem is solved!
and DO LOOK at those Unanswered Topics - - you may be able to answer some!.

Return to “Beginner Questions”