Help needed with Mate for Privacy, Ambiance, and Chrome.

All Gurus once were Newbies
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Please stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions prefer the other forums within the support section.
Before you post please read this

Help needed with Mate for Privacy, Ambiance, and Chrome.

Postby sateeshpatil on Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:25 pm

Help needed with Linux Mint 13 "Maya" Mate for Privacy feature, Ubuntu Ambiance theme, and Google Chrome.
Dear Community Members, I'm currently using Ubuntu 10.4.4 LTS edition, and I'm way too happy with the OS, but now, the support is now near end, so, now I have been testing Linux Mint 13 "Maya" Mate and Cinnamon and have decided to go with Mate as it resemble my work environmental. Now I do need some information from Linux Mint community, I searched around lot but in vain, so this post.
1. When I was testing Linux Mint 13 "Maya" Cinnamon I saw "Privacy" feature but not in Linux Mint 13 "Maya" Mate, so please enlighten me whether Linux Mint 13 "Maya" Mate support "Privacy" feature.
2. My Ubuntu 10.4.4 LTS edition currently uses "Ubuntu Ambience" theme can I get one for Linux Mint 13 "Maya" Mate.
3. I installed Google Chrome from Synaptic Package Manager, after installation I restarted the laptop and opened Google Chrome, but found Shift+Ctrl+Delete and Alt+Arrow key (Left and Right) not working. Is it a bug with Google Chrome or with Linux Mint 13 "Maya" Mate, if so what is a work around.
Thanks in advance.
sateeshpatil
Level 1
Level 1

Linux Mint is funded by ads and donations.

Return to Newbie Questions