Problem of youtube and facebook

All Gurus once were Newbies
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Please stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions prefer the other forums within the support section.
Before you post please read this

Problem of youtube and facebook

Postby phantomknight0315 on Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:59 pm

Dear all,

first of all i would like to tell all of you about my english skill is poor. Therefore if i told any mistake please apologize me.

could you please help me ?

1. I've installed linux mint nadia and tried to learn about linux and mint. but now i have problems when i tried to watch videos from youtube the problem is my browser cold not completely load full videos for example some video total length about 5 minutes sometime my browser can load 1 or 2 minutes and can play only that. i don't know the problem come from?

2. When i log in facebook it take to much time(very..... much).......

For more information :
My laptop is Lenovo G480+ Linux mint Nadia
i connected pass router (share in our company but not pass company's net work system) and then to service provider
and i compare with my friend window 7 laptop(connected to same router) it can smoothly connected.
however, when i connect with my mobile phone 3G it can smoothly access.
phantomknight0315
Level 1
Level 1

Linux Mint is funded by ads and donations.

Return to Newbie Questions