Virtual environments

All Gurus once were Newbies
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Please stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions prefer the other forums within the support section.
Before you post please read how to get help

Re: Virtual environments

Postby rcdeacon on Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:17 am

I have had some problems with virtualization in Elyssa but in Daryna it worked great! I used virtualbox (not the ose edition) and had usb working flawlessly. It does take a little tweaking to get usb working but once done it was great.
Neither is there in any other: for there is no other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. Acts 4:12.
Dell Dimension 4600, 1g, Nvidia 5500, Mint 4.0, Mepis 7.0, XP
Acer Aspire 5002 WLMi, 1g, Sis 760, Mint 4.0
rcdeacon
Level 3
Level 3

Linux Mint is funded by ads and donations.

Re: Virtual environments

Postby eeezzzeee on Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:15 pm

@chiskop-

Sorry if i posted misinformation about photoshop in virtualbox, I thought I remembered reading on the Virtualbox forums problems with CS3, and that they had just gotten CS2 working right, I probably read an old post or something.
Also Ozos is a prettycool e17 distro, I started a thread about it in the other distro section, works great in virtualbox if you wanna give it a try.
"If it's stupid and it works.... it's not stupid"
eeezzzeee
Level 3
Level 3

Previous

Return to Newbie Questions