Virtual environments

All Gurus once were Newbies
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Please stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions prefer the other forums within the support section.
Before you post please read this

Re: Virtual environments

Postby rcdeacon on Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:17 am

I have had some problems with virtualization in Elyssa but in Daryna it worked great! I used virtualbox (not the ose edition) and had usb working flawlessly. It does take a little tweaking to get usb working but once done it was great.
Neither is there in any other: for there is no other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. Acts 4:12.
Dell Dimension 4600, 1g, Nvidia 5500, Mint 4.0, Mepis 7.0, XP
Acer Aspire 5002 WLMi, 1g, Sis 760, Mint 4.0
rcdeacon
Level 3
Level 3

Linux Mint is funded by ads and donations.

Re: Virtual environments

Postby eeezzzeee on Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:15 pm

@chiskop-

Sorry if i posted misinformation about photoshop in virtualbox, I thought I remembered reading on the Virtualbox forums problems with CS3, and that they had just gotten CS2 working right, I probably read an old post or something.
Also Ozos is a prettycool e17 distro, I started a thread about it in the other distro section, works great in virtualbox if you wanna give it a try.
"If it's stupid and it works.... it's not stupid"
eeezzzeee
Level 3
Level 3

Previous

Return to Newbie Questions