Recently turned on the Compiz effects, totally love the system. jsut a few questions though
1. Reizing: Its incredibally slow and laggy to resize a window... everything else happens at lighting speed. Am i missing something, doing something wrong.
2. Window Options: Like an option to keep the window above others, remove borders etc like kwin when i right click on the title bar; Is there a way to get access to them, by far one of my fav things about KDE!
3. Crtl-Alt-Esc: KILL IT!!! Can i do this with Compiz? Different Shortcut? at the moment im going M->Run->xkill but i liked the shortcut (I think shortcuts can be assigned to a program from somewhere?)
4. Renaming the Desktops... can I? I liked Kwin way of doing it, makes more sense then Desk 1, Desk2, Desk n...
5. can i get only the windows on the current desktop displayed on the panel rather then all windows from all desktops (You know, the title bars in the panel you click on to bring up the windows)...
6. Title Selecting: At the moment, Compiz makes me click on the title bar to bring focus on a window. Is there any way to set it so i can click anywhere on the window to get focus?