New installation, cannot connect to Internet!

All Gurus once were Newbies
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Please stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions prefer the other forums within the support section.
Before you post please read how to get help

Re: New installation, cannot connect to Internet!

Postby chrispbacon on Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:41 am

Mike, finally Have had the Router problem solved by the Mandriva expert, and all is now excellent, my life is complete, I have to tell you that the problem was something to do with the router subnet bridge not routing the packets through the gateway, and dropping them before the outside world !
Thanks again for your help.
Regards.
Chris.
chrispbacon
Level 1
Level 1

Linux Mint is funded by ads and donations.

Postby jordanandree on Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:27 pm

chrispbacon wrote:Mike, finally Have had the Router problem solved by the Mandriva expert, and all is now excellent, my life is complete, I have to tell you that the problem was something to do with the router subnet bridge not routing the packets through the gateway, and dropping them before the outside world !
Chris.

I think i am having the same problem...would you mind posting the link from the "expert" ?
I would greatly appreciate it!
jordanandree
Level 1
Level 1

Postby .exe on Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:42 pm

Hi there,

I have the same problem, so please do post the solution!!

thanks,

Oliver
.exe
Level 1
Level 1

Previous

Return to Newbie Questions