There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Please stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions prefer the other forums within the support section. Before you post please read this
I downloaded Firefox 3.0.1 but am at a loss on how to install. The instructions say to go to the "Applications" menu and then go to "Add/Remove". I can't even find the "Applications" window. Please help.
Quit your princess! 98% of the world doesn't care about your problems. The other 2% are happy you have them.
I'm running Daryna and i've just installed Firefox 3 through Synaptic. Just type in the Search Box "Firefox" and it'll just show. From then on,it's easy to install it.Just click on "apply" and you're done.