Photo display om desktop

All Gurus once were Newbies
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Please stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions prefer the other forums within the support section.
Before you post please read this

Photo display om desktop

Postby Keith Withers on Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:14 am

In the top right hand corner of my screen I have a small box that shows a revolving display of some of my photos. I can't remember how it was set up and want to change the photos displayed. Can anybody help me.
Thanks
Keith :?
Keith Withers
Level 1
Level 1

Linux Mint is funded by ads and donations.

Re: Photo display om desktop

Postby gtsfer on Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:03 pm

You don't say what version of LM you are running, but I'm guessing it's Cinnamon 17. Sounds like a "Desklet" from "System Settings". Just right-click on it and do "Configure". Or you can access it from System Settings -> Desklets, selct it if it's installed and use "configure" button from there.

http://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=83444. Number 5 in that link can be very important sometimes. 8)
There's no Windows in my house. And it's a brighter and happier place now.
LMDE Mate, Cinnamon 17, KDE 17, Debian 7.6.0. Edit your first post and add SOLVED to the Subject if it's resolved.
gtsfer
Level 7
Level 7

Postby Keith Withers on Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:34 am

Thanks gtsfer
Keith Withers
Level 1
Level 1

Postby gtsfer on Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:56 am

NP! Can you edit your first post and add SOLVED in the subject? It might help someone else out too.
There's no Windows in my house. And it's a brighter and happier place now.
LMDE Mate, Cinnamon 17, KDE 17, Debian 7.6.0. Edit your first post and add SOLVED to the Subject if it's resolved.
gtsfer
Level 7
Level 7

Return to Newbie Questions