Photo display om desktop

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Keith Withers

Photo display om desktop

Post by Keith Withers »

In the top right hand corner of my screen I have a small box that shows a revolving display of some of my photos. I can't remember how it was set up and want to change the photos displayed. Can anybody help me.
Thanks
Keith :?
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
gtsfer

Re: Photo display om desktop

Post by gtsfer »

You don't say what version of LM you are running, but I'm guessing it's Cinnamon 17. Sounds like a "Desklet" from "System Settings". Just right-click on it and do "Configure". Or you can access it from System Settings -> Desklets, selct it if it's installed and use "configure" button from there.

http://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=83444. Number 5 in that link can be very important sometimes. 8)
Keith Withers

Post by Keith Withers »

Thanks gtsfer
gtsfer

Post by gtsfer »

NP! Can you edit your first post and add SOLVED in the subject? It might help someone else out too.

Return to “Beginner Questions”