downlaod mint4win were can i just get the file?

All Gurus once were Newbies
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Please stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions prefer the other forums within the support section.
Before you post please read this

downlaod mint4win were can i just get the file?

Postby mikeuhlik on Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:41 pm

Is there any way i can just download the mint4win.exe file some were or can some on tell me were is located in the iso file so i can pull it from and just have the file any is it for download in the package.linuxmint.com or software portal section?

please someone help me out.

Thanks for your time and help.
Mike
mikeuhlik
Level 1
Level 1

Linux Mint is funded by ads and donations.

Re: downlaod mint4win were can i just get the file?

Postby MasterYoshi on Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:42 pm

mint4win.exe is located in the root folder of the iso file. If you've already burned the disc, either open the disc with nautilus (linux) or right-click on the disc and click "explore" (windows). The file should be right there. If you haven't burned the disc, extract the iso and the file should be in the directory in which all the extracted files are contained. As for downloading the exe, I'm sure its possible, just not sure where to download it.

--MasterYoshi
MasterYoshi
Level 1
Level 1

Re: downlaod mint4win were can i just get the file?

Postby mikeuhlik on Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:57 pm

Thanks you for your time and help I found it.
Thanks Mike
mikeuhlik
Level 1
Level 1

Return to Newbie Questions