KDE Community Editions of mint

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
dellboy

KDE Community Editions of mint

Post by dellboy »

hi there i am thinking of using a kde verion of mint i not used kde before as fare a i cant tell its just the same as using gnome apart form the interface is better.
but what i want to now will all software still work that i am use to in gnome it seems it will?

the other things i want too now is dose the Community Editions of mint get updated as the main version dose with paches ect and will it update in the same way as mint the main version?

thank you for the information
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Husse

Re: KDE Community Editions of mint

Post by Husse »

You can use Gnome apps in KDE and vice versa but it's best not to Sometimes there are problems...
The CE of Mint gets updates the same as main

Return to “Beginner Questions”