Triple Boot

All Gurus once were Newbies
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Please stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions prefer the other forums within the support section.
Before you post please read this

Triple Boot

Postby linuxforrealpeople on Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:22 pm

Hello Folks. I am a somewhat disaffected Ubuntu user and have a dual boot setup being XP & Ubuntu. Is it possible to configure a three way boot setup. I would appreciate it if someone could point me in the direction of some guidance notes (or something). Many Thanks.
linuxforrealpeople
Level 1
Level 1

Linux Mint is funded by ads and donations.

Re: Triple Boot

Postby viking777 on Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:40 pm

Of course it is! You just install Mint and it will pick up the other two and add them as choices to your boot menu. No magic required.
Fujitsu Lifebook AH532. Intel i5 processor, 6Gb ram, Intel HD3000 graphics, Intel Audio/wifi. Realtek RTL8111/8168B Ethernet.Lubuntu 13.10,Ubuntu12.10 (Unity), Mint16 (Cinnamon), Manjaro (Xfce).
viking777
Level 14
Level 14

Return to Newbie Questions