What's going on? NOT SOLVED,BUT FIXED?

All Gurus once were Newbies
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Please stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions prefer the other forums within the support section.
Before you post please read this

What's going on? NOT SOLVED,BUT FIXED?

Postby AndyP79 on Sat May 30, 2009 4:53 pm

Hi All,
Oaky, so I just installed Mint 7 onto my second computer. Before, actually still, I have lack of sound on the other computer, and now, as well as no sound, I am getting difficult downloads on sites like youtube. I end up force quittin sitesg Firefox, and reopening it.

I only had a couple of minor issues with the RC, but I am having more problems with lag time and response time, and things not working now on the final release!?! What's going on? Is there something that went haywire?

EDIT>>Okay, so now wierd things are happening. Like ghosts weird. I go back to the various sites and now they work? Is anone else having some weird things like this happening?
The older you get the more rules they are going to try and get you to follow. You just gotta keep on livin man! L-I-V-I-N!
AndyP79
Level 3
Level 3

Linux Mint is funded by ads and donations.

Re: What's going on? NOT SOLVED,BUT FIXED?

Postby Husse on Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:54 am

Did you try the general fix for all browsers - empty the cache?
There may be tons of sh-t there....
Don't fix it if it ain't broken, don't break it if you can't fix it
Husse
Level 21
Level 21

Return to Newbie Questions