[confirmed] Bg translation of Firefox

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
emil_pavlov

[confirmed] Bg translation of Firefox

Post by emil_pavlov »

For some strange reason my firefox is in English although Bulgarian is the default langauge for the system. Looking on ff's site you can that there is already done translation.
Note: this is repost.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
emorrp1

Re: Bg translation of Firefox

Post by emorrp1 »

Please don't repost, especially without a link to the original, as it's hard to track the responses.
emil_pavlov

Post by emil_pavlov »

I'm sorry my mistake. link
emorrp1

Post by emorrp1 »

Ok, fine, I've been able to reproduce this in a virtual machine, so I filed a bug report, you can track its progress here: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+sour ... bug/394238 If they ask for more information, please post it here, so I can post it there.

Return to “Beginner Questions”