All Gurus once were Newbies
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Please stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions prefer the other forums within the support section.
Before you post please read how to get help
1. What is the command i need to enter in the "add hotkey" menu that makes the main panel appear and disappear?
2. Is there any way to stop that annoying beep that plays when you make a mistake in the terminal, or try to backspace when there's nothing there etc?
I've tried to listen to music while doing stuff in there and omg it's annoying.
- Level 2
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:24 pm
Ans1: Why don't you use the Auto hide option or Show Hide arrow option in the panel properties dialogue?
- Level 2
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:50 am
mint menu>control center>hardware>sound-->Sounds TAB configure alerts..
- Level 17
- Posts: 7110
- Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:20 pm
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], br1anstorm, cecar, Google [Bot], Mute Ant, Reorx and 30 guests