A New User

All Gurus once were Newbies
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Please stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions prefer the other forums within the support section.
Before you post please read how to get help

A New User

Postby willie64 on Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:43 pm

I'm a new user of Linux 2 days. I have Linux mint7, And I love it I have no complaints only compliments to the people who created this OS I will be learning as I go so I'm sure I'll have questions as I go. I had Windows xp and learned to really not enjoy it after the 5th reinstall after the BSOD I'm here. Everything that I have tried works, Installation was a breeze and as I stated this is my new OS (Windows is toast, gone a bad memory). I just wanted to say great job and thank you for this alternative.
willie64
Level 1
Level 1

Linux Mint is funded by ads and donations.

Re: A New User

Postby emorrp1 on Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:26 pm

Welcome to Linux Mint! Hope you enjoy your stay, and feel free to post any issues you have in the forums if you come across them.
If you have a question that has been answered and solved, then please edit your original post and put a [SOLVED] at the end of your subject header
Hint - use a google search including the search term site:forums.linuxmint.com
emorrp1
Level 8
Level 8

Return to Newbie Questions