Anaglyph plugin for Compiz

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
grooeygroo

Re: Anaglyph plugin for Compiz

Post by grooeygroo »

I miss the anaglyph plugin too. It's part of the compiz-plugins-unsupported package which doesn't seem to be in the default repo, and being a n00b I don't know where to get it!
Any help appreciated with this :o)
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
euthypro
Level 3
Level 3

Post by euthypro »

Google is your friend. I'm running Mint 9, so I googled "anaglyph compiz ubuntu 10.04" In a few seconds I had plenty of hits, including this:

http://trycatch.iblogger.org/category/ubuntu

Note that this plug-in has not been developed since 2008.

Angel
grooeygroo

Post by grooeygroo »

Thanks Angel, sometimes the problem is knowing what to ask Google!
The tutorial is great, although I find it fails at the Make. It tells me "No targets specified and no makefile found. Stop.", Same if I change to the /compizPlugins/src folder. I have anaglyph.cpp and .h, and the xml file. My box is a fairly fresh install of LM 9 Gnome.
Am I having a brain fart?

Return to “Beginner Questions”