* Choose the tools -- options menu.
* In the left hand pane exapnd the "Language settings" menu.
* Choose the language sub-item.
* On the right check the last option in enhanced language support -- "Enabled for complex text layout (CTL)"
* On the right choose in Default languages for documents -- CTL -- "Arabic (Egypt)"
* Now you will have option to switch from LTR to RTL
* Add keyboard layout in gnome keyboard settings or its equivalent in KDE.
* Make sure you have fonts that have arabic characters.
Users browsing this forum: Suprat and 34 guests