the clock screen saver please

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
fleamailman

the clock screen saver please

Post by fleamailman »

Ok, I am ex kubuntu, but love the clock screen saver they have, just I need to know the name, where it is and how to download and install it, thanks
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Anaxis

Re: the clock screen saver please

Post by Anaxis »

While I don't know the name, I do know that many KDE applications can be downloaded through Synaptic, even if you're not using KDE. However, even a simple programme like a clock screensaver might pull in quite a few dependency libraries, so make sure you've got plenty of RAM to handle opening both GNOME/XFCE/FluxBox libraries and KDE libraries, assuming you're not using the KDE version of Mint already, in which case, ignore my blabbering idiocy.

Installation from Synaptic is REALLY straight forward, as simple as "Mark for installation" and "Apply."
fleamailman

Re: the clock screen saver please

Post by fleamailman »

thanks, I will give it a try then

Return to “Beginner Questions”