Epson RX610 USB Bluetooth printer problem

All Gurus once were Newbies
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Please stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions prefer the other forums within the support section.
Before you post please read this

Epson RX610 USB Bluetooth printer problem

Postby debbi8 on Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:51 am

Hi, new to Linux/Mint, tried Ubuntu in the past but it wasn't too newb friendly. So far I am lovin' Mint, but am having a problem with my Epson RX610 printer using bluetooth. Set up my Epson RX610 printer w/o problem (I think, no error messages :? ), Mint recognizes the printer, sends the command to print, my printer then prints the area above where the header is set (gray only). I am unable to find a similar problem on google or boards. Is this a driver problem or am I missing something? Again, this is a great OS, if I could sync my unjailbroken Iphone (fat chance, right?) and fix this printer problem, I just might dump Vista!
debbi8
Level 1
Level 1

Linux Mint is funded by ads and donations.

Re: Epson RX610 USB Bluetooth printer problem

Postby Husse on Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:15 pm

Not easy - if I google Epson RX610 bluetooth ubuntu I get 25 hits, none useful....
OK - try to use it with USB just to see if it works and more facts are needed
- please read these simple rules
Don't fix it if it ain't broken, don't break it if you can't fix it
Husse
Level 21
Level 21

Return to Newbie Questions