rhythmbox/jamendo/torrent help

All Gurus once were Newbies
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Please stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions prefer the other forums within the support section.
Before you post please read how to get help

rhythmbox/jamendo/torrent help

Postby aperture123 on Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:57 pm

hi,
To start, I'm new to linux mint, but I have used ubuntu before. My question is, I recently stopped using itunes and fell in love with rhythmbox. I also like music on jamendo, but whenever I click the download button (the only one being to download the album), My bittorrent client shows up and it NEVER downloads. I also just started using Deluge as my new client for torrents, but it still never works. I have tried with three different songs and they haven't worked, but on the website the direct download links do work. Am I doing something wrong, do I need to log in (like in last.fm)... :?
EDIT: Sorry, had to fix the typo error of rhythmbox :lol: I also found that the webite of jamendo works well, so I might as well stick with that.
aperture123
Level 1
Level 1

Linux Mint is funded by ads and donations.

Return to Newbie Questions