Creative webcam VF0220

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
newguy777

Creative webcam VF0220

Post by newguy777 »

Hi. I'm a complete newbie, so please be gentle.

I'm trying to get my webcam working, but I really dont know how. I managed to find out that this webcam is supported by the gspca, but when i tried installing it following this tutorial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewwMFPucrxw it didnt get installed. the webcam doesnt work at all, not with camorama or skype or anything. when i give an lsusb command in the terminal window, it is recognized, but i cannot get it to actually work. help!
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Husse

Re: Creative webcam VF0220

Post by Husse »

Please read the simple rules
in the link in the red box on top of the page

Return to “Beginner Questions”