Mint and ubuntu

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
nickrequired

Mint and ubuntu

Post by nickrequired »

Hello.

i take ubuntu off and i put Mint helena in to my machine. This workin much faster than ubuntu.
and i info that in one linux/windows arena. They say Mint is almous some that ubuntu and both will work
whit same speed. (i sayd ubuntu work slowly and this is faster, they say that imposible)

what is bigest differents betweed mint and ubuntu, can some1 help me little bit
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
gn2

Re: Mint and ubuntu

Post by gn2 »

There are no big differences, only minor ones.
hemimaniac

Post by hemimaniac »

gn2 wrote:There are no big differences, only minor ones.
IMHO they are minor ones, but as minor as they are they have earned Mint the Reputation of "Ubuntu, only fixed", and it is rightly deserved. :D
gn2

Post by gn2 »

That's one reputation, others are available......

Return to “Beginner Questions”