Accidentally deleted something on the toolbar

All Gurus once were Newbies
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Please stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions prefer the other forums within the support section.
Before you post please read this

Accidentally deleted something on the toolbar

Postby icebabesfire on Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:42 pm

I was doing something with the toolbar and I accidentally deleted the thing on the toolbar that shows the firefox page when its open and I cant figure out haw to get it back. When I minimize the pages they disappear and I cant open them back up. Can anyone help me?
icebabesfire
Level 1
Level 1

Linux Mint is funded by ads and donations.

Re: Accidentally deleted something on the toolbar

Postby beefstu on Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:50 pm

Second person to do this this week! right-click on the toolbar, click add to panel, then add 'window list'

Quick point to make, the other post could be found with a bit of searching, ill admit not as easily as i expected but 'cant find minimized' found it, so please remember to search the forum before you post! (read link in red bar at top)
Please go through the steps here when posting a question. Once your question has been resolved, edit the original question post and add [Solved] to the subject. Both of these will help others use the forum effectively.
beefstu
Level 5
Level 5

Return to Newbie Questions