[MintMenu]Adding and Removing application from favourites

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
zine92

[MintMenu]Adding and Removing application from favourites

Post by zine92 »

Any idea how to replace the original favourites and replace with my own favourites and remove those that i don't need. Thanks.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
vincent

Re: [MintMenu]Adding and Removing application from favourite

Post by vincent »

Right click on any of your current Favourites, and select "Remove from favourites". Then select All Applications, and right click on any application you want and select "Show in my favourites". You can move around your favourites by dragging and dropping them, and insert/remove line breaks if you wish.
zine92

Post by zine92 »

oh. thanks a lot. Guess i wasn't clicking enough in the menu the realise that. Great thanks.
vincent

Post by vincent »

No problem, and don't be afraid to click around some more. One of the fun things about Linux is the extent to which you can customize your own system. ;)

Return to “Beginner Questions”