A Few Random Questions

All Gurus once were Newbies
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Please stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions prefer the other forums within the support section.
Before you post please read this

A Few Random Questions

Postby Brandon K. on Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:50 pm

Hello all... i would just like to say i just install linux mint and LOVE IT great job guys...

Now i have 2 little problems.. Firstly i installed LM on my older Laptop a Toshiba 2405 S201 and i have no idea how or where to go to get the drivers needed for the Graphics card (SuperSavage IX/C SDR)....

Now my other problem involves printing pdf's... i want to print 2 pages per sheet and i also want to be able to set a list of print ranges (example. pg 1,4,6,9,11 and so on)... i have tried Xpdf, and even Adobe 7.09 plus the standard one... any help would awesome...
Brandon K.
Level 1
Level 1

Linux Mint is funded by ads and donations.

Postby Husse on Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:36 pm

For the driver
Open Synaptic and search for Savage
Hopefully one of the drivers listed there works. For some reason there were three installed in my system with a nvidia card. Odd.
Don't know about the pdf problem but might try to find a solution
Don't fix it if it ain't broken, don't break it if you can't fix it
Husse
Level 21
Level 21

Return to Newbie Questions