I am trying to install XBMC in Mint but can't get past this bit:-
"Adding the XBMC SVN Repo Installer
In Ubuntu the SVN Repositories are not automatically added. You must add them manually.
* First, download the SVN Repo Installer from:
* http://xbmc-addons.googlecode.com/svn/p ... taller.zip
* Extract it to the ~/.xbmc/plugins/programs directory.
* Select XBMC Media Center: Applications -> Sound & Video -> XBMC Media Center
* Scroll down to Programs.
* Select program plugins.
* Select SVN Repo Installer
* Select xbmc-addons
* Select plugins
* Choose the plugins that you want to add (i.e., videos) "
Can anyone explain how to extract the zip file into this directory and where this specific directory is located ?
Asus P5B, Intel Core 2 Duo 6300 1.86GHz, NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GS, Hitachi DeskStar 1TB SATAII 7200rpm 16MB Cache, Maxtor 160GB, WD 320GB My Book, Linksys WRT54G, OCZ 2x1GB DDR2 800MHz/PC2-6400 Platinum XTC, Windows 7 Home x86, Linux Mint x86,