Why no sound?

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Horatio64

Why no sound?

Post by Horatio64 »

hey this must be one of many post's in the past of people asking about sound, but i just installed linux mint today and i couldnt get any sound. i successfully installed my graphics card but when i to audio options i can see that the audio is activated and the card is chosen, when.
keeping you in mind that i used reefit on mac book pro [around 07 edition].
thanks for your time.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Jay514

Re: Why no sound?

Post by Jay514 »

Welcome To Linux Mint
Please Do Not Post Multiple Post of the Same Topic Or Issue, As this will not speed up the process.
Please follow the Forum Rules & Posting Guidelines . If you cannot find an answer, use the Search , or advanced Search Function @ this Forum or Ubuntu Forums.
There is a comprehensive Sound Help How To that may contain some links to help resolve your issue,
HERE = http://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=32293
I hope this Helps, Have a Good Day.

Return to “Beginner Questions”