Newbie Again Mint 9

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Jjude

Newbie Again Mint 9

Post by Jjude »

I heard Mint had a new version, and thought that Id try it out. Im just new to mint since version 6 and 7.. then went off and played with Win 7... can anyone tell me on the downloads page which is the main edition? ive downloaded two, linuxmint 9 gome dvd i386.iso and linuxmint 9 gnome cd amd64.iso, was quite a few more.. for someone that is always a newbie.. which is the main version?

Thanks in advance

Jjude
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
TDT

Re: Newbie Again Mint 9

Post by TDT »

Both of them, except one is dvd iso image and on 32bit, and the other is the cd version in 64bit. :)
Jjude

Re: Newbie Again Mint 9

Post by Jjude »

Thanks. Guess I shouldnt verture away so long next time and stay in the loop

cheers for the responce

Jj

Return to “Beginner Questions”