Load screen out of resolution

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
psicopato

Load screen out of resolution

Post by psicopato »

when i installed Mint my load screen was ok, the logo was in the correct resolution "1280x800", but when i installed ati driver, it is in low resolution, and the program startup-manager, don't have 1280x800, just 1280x1024.

How can i fix this?
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
tdockery97
Level 14
Level 14

Re: Load screen out of resolution

Post by tdockery97 »

Hi psicopato. Does your Startup Manager show the option for 1024 x 768 at 24 bits? Mine is set to that and the boot screen shows as it should. The only distortion is at shutdown (which only shows for a second before the monitor shuts off). I also have ATI graphics.
Mint Cinnamon 20.1
psicopato

Re: Load screen out of resolution

Post by psicopato »

tdockery97 wrote:Hi psicopato. Does your Startup Manager show the option for 1024 x 768 at 24 bits? Mine is set to that and the boot screen shows as it should. The only distortion is at shutdown (which only shows for a second before the monitor shuts off). I also have ATI graphics.
This is the best it can be until now, but it's still out os resolution, it's a little bit diferent when i just installed

Return to “Beginner Questions”