fluxbox 64-bit?

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
g0wingnut

fluxbox 64-bit?

Post by g0wingnut »

i am a huge fan of linux mint with fluxbox. however, i have a 64-bit system and it looks like fluxbox currently only comes in the 32-bit flavor. wondering if there are any plans to ever release an amd64 ver. of fluxbox?
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
jesica

Re: fluxbox 64-bit?

Post by jesica »

I don't thinkl it will ever be releases 64bit

the whole point of Fluxbox is to keep thing fast, simple and small

we also had a discussion the last 2 weeks on 32 vs 64

I also dont think 64bit is were we want it yet
gn2

Re: fluxbox 64-bit?

Post by gn2 »

g0wingnut wrote:i am a huge fan of linux mint with fluxbox. however, i have a 64-bit system and it looks like fluxbox currently only comes in the 32-bit flavor. wondering if there are any plans to ever release an amd64 ver. of fluxbox?
You could install the 64-bit Mint Xfce release then add Fluxbox.

Return to “Beginner Questions”