dosbox

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
rosswmcgee

dosbox

Post by rosswmcgee »

I was hoping that dosbox would work in the new Mint 10// problem of alt/enter to go to full screen still exists no can do// previous solutions on this topic do not work. Works fine in ubuntu 10.. Also wish the calc would open where it was last left but it does not//same bug in ubuntu 10

Other than that Mint 10 is great! Just cannot play a dosbox game with full screen.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
willie42
Level 7
Level 7

Re: dosbox

Post by willie42 »

the Previous message that was here has been moved to proper post
Last edited by willie42 on Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Comptia A+ Certified Technician
Comptia Network + Certified Technician
You can not have Success without Failures.
rosswmcgee

Post by rosswmcgee »

I just adjusted the resolution in the config file to 800x600 this gives me a tolerable size dosbox when alt/enter is used. Not the best but better than it was. Thanks!
mastablasta
Level 4
Level 4

Post by mastablasta »

the question on this issue might have a better chance of being answered using dosbox forums.

though i am using Ubuntu 10.04 i can say that dosbox works well in full screen mode.

have you tried setting it to automaticly run in full screen mode from start?

Return to “Beginner Questions”