Wallpaper manager

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
deepus

Wallpaper manager

Post by deepus »

Hi, can someone please suggest a desktop wall paper manager for Julia ? I want to configure to change the wallpaper everyday from a list of pictures. Thanks
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
jungle_boy
Level 7
Level 7

Re: Wallpaper manager

Post by jungle_boy »

Samsung Odyssey, Octa-core, i5 9300H, Geforce GTX 1650, 16GB RAM, SSD SAMSUNG NVMe 500GB
LM 21 Cinnamon
sgosnell

Post by sgosnell »

Both wallpapoz and drapes will do that. Drapes is in the repositories, wallpapoz has to be manually installed. I prefer wallpapoz, but it's a personal preference.
bobcollard

Post by bobcollard »

Wally will work but it includes part of KDE in dependencies. It's in synaptics.
tacoz

Post by tacoz »

DesktopNova is in the repositories... does what wallpapoz does without the manual intervention.
sgosnell

Post by sgosnell »

Manual intervention? I just set it and forget it. But I'll look at DesktopNova, always looking for a better mousetrap.
deepus

Post by deepus »

Thanks for your replies,friends. Will try out these programs

Return to “Beginner Questions”