Applications in desktop panel

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Aodan83

Applications in desktop panel

Post by Aodan83 »

Hi hope someone can help me on this.
When I'm running an application it shows up in the panel as normal. But when I switch to another desktop all the applications running in any other desktop still show up in the panel, so I end up with a list of all my open applications on the bottom of my screen.
How can I change this o that only the applications running on a desktop show up in the panel on that desktop?
I'm running Mint 10.
Thanks.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
gn2

Re: Applications in desktop panel

Post by gn2 »

At the left of the Window List in the panel are three small horizontal lines.
Right-click on this area and select Preferences.
In Window List Content you can choose to have either all workspace windows showing or just the current one.
Aodan83

Post by Aodan83 »

Thanks very much, that did the trick!
gn2

Post by gn2 »

Sorry, didn't notice that was your first post, so a belated welcome to the Mint Forums :)

Return to “Beginner Questions”