desk top

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
dirasupia

desk top

Post by dirasupia »

ok im completely new to linux i have downloaded linux mint 10 kde. i saw a buddy of mine have this awesome 3d cube background where he could rotate it in 3d space and thought that was awesome so i asked him how he did it and he said he didnt remember. i was wondering if some one could direct me to a tutorial or post a step by step guide. also i have seen these cool animated backgrounds as well if some one could post a link for a tutorial for that it would be nice.

thankyou very much if you can if not thanks anyway
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
lmintnewb

Re: desk top

Post by lmintnewb »

Return to “Beginner Questions”