Protecting accounts within Evolution

All Gurus once were Newbies
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Please stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions prefer the other forums within the support section.
Before you post please read how to get help

Protecting accounts within Evolution

Postby EisBlade on Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:56 pm

Hey All! Newly converted linux user here. Having distrojumped for about a year now, it was Ms. Minty Daryna 4.0 that converted me. What a well-thought out distro! Anyways...

In using Evolution for eMail - one is given the option to set up various Accounts to log in to access eMail servers. That's great, but is there a way to password protect each different Account within Evolution while logged in under the same Mint UserID?

Thanks in advance to all that reply of have suggestions.

EisBlade
**The Holidays - where broadness of the mind and narrow waists trade places.
EisBlade
Level 1
Level 1

Linux Mint is funded by ads and donations.

Re: Protecting accounts within Evolution

Postby newW2 on Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:27 pm

Welcome aboard EisBlade (is that pronounced: ice-blade?). :)
Anyway, I'm not sure what the question is. As I recall you are prompted to provide a password for each mail account you setup in Evolution. There is an option to remember the PW as well. However, I have a suspicion that isn't the question. Let us know.
newW2
Level 6
Level 6

Return to Newbie Questions