We have a just completed manual for LinuxMint. Lots of good info from the download to use can be found there. It can be downloaded from here: http://www.linuxmint.com/pub/Daryna_User_Guide.pdf
Otherwise, with Easy CD Creator, follow these steps:
1. Open the Easy CD Creator program.
2. From the File menu, select Record CD from CD Image.
3. You will be prompted to select the disc image to record. In the Files of type: drop-down box, choose ISO Image files (*.ISO).
4. Browse and select the ISO image you would like to burn. Click on the Open button.
5. The Record CD Setup window will display the options for CD creation. Under the Record Method section of options, choose Track-at-once and Finalize CD.
6. Click OK. Your CD will be created.