Taking screenshot with Virtualbox

All Gurus once were Newbies
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Please stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions prefer the other forums within the support section.
Before you post please read how to get help

Taking screenshot with Virtualbox

Postby umarzuki on Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:12 am

I'm running Win XP and using Virtualbox 1.5.2. When I press printscreen and paste it to paint, nothing happened. Why? Googled up already but no solution found. I wanna make a tutorial of installing Mint in my native language.
umarzuki
Level 1
Level 1

Linux Mint is funded by ads and donations.

Re: Taking screenshot with Virtualbox

Postby Husse on Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:14 am

There are plenty screenshots around - but I've not seen anything about how to take them....
If PrtScr does not work, try to combine it with Alt or Ctrl
Don't fix it if it ain't broken, don't break it if you can't fix it
Husse
Level 21
Level 21

Re: Taking screenshot with Virtualbox

Postby umarzuki on Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:42 pm

Husse wrote:There are plenty screenshots around - but I've not seen anything about how to take them....
If PrtScr does not work, try to combine it with Alt or Ctrl

that didn't seem to work. The i use screenshot pilot, using its shortcut key, worked. But what i really want is a configurable shortcut for virtualbox itself so i can take it fullscreen.
umarzuki
Level 1
Level 1

Return to Newbie Questions